Please forward all questions and bookings to
Events and Projects International
Tel. +233 246 508388 / 249 041803 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Ghana Chamber of Mines
Tel: +233 302 760652 / 0244 322 894
Method of Payment: Cash, Cheque or Bank Draft
The conference organizers reserve the right to refuse admission where evidence of full payment cannot beshown.
Only cash payments will be received on the day of the conference.
For convenience we advise that payment be made before the first day of the conference
Some of the pertinent topics to be discussed include but are not exclusive to:
- A responsible and sustainable Mining Industry as a partner for sub-regional socio-economic transformation
- Local content development – creating economic opportunities for business and institutions
- Exploring the linkages between the Mining and Power industries and the non-mineral sectors of the economy
- Integrating the SDGs into your Corporate Social Initiatives for shared value
- Innovation for business development; where Mining and Power meet
- A focus on strategic and cost effective power supply
The registration fee covers LUNCH, REFRESHMENTS AND CONFERENCE STATIONERY on both days.
Copies of all presentations and participants lists will be distributed after the conference.